Emit Imaging, Inc.
Job Title: Image Analyst
Department: Software and Data Analytics
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Job Location: Remote (Boston, MA preferred)
Emit is seeking an Image Analyst to assist in the processing, analysis, and curation of data from our Cryo- fluorescence Tomography (CFT) systems. In addition to customer and internal data analysis, this position will assist in the development and testing of software and analytics tools.
Who We Are
Emit Imaging is a leading manufacturer of Cryo-fluorescent Tomography (CFT) systems for the global bioresearch market with headquarters based in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 2018 on the concept that three-dimensional fluorescent based high-resolution capabilities are essential to researchers in molecular imaging, studying biodistribution, developing genetic models and molecular probes. Emit Imaging’s suite of software and instrumentation provides the most competitive product suite for this market. Our organization is driven to continuously support and develop leading-edge, upgradeable technology to best meet our customers’ needs – – and to help develop new applications to increase the use and scientific application of our tools.
- Assist with processing of CFT image data
- Contribute to the development and testing of novel analysis tools
- Data management and curation
- Create images, plots, and reports
- Interface with customers around analysis results
- Automate workflows through software scripts
Qualifications and Skills
- BS in a relevant field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry or biology)
- Superior time management skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Python or other programming experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with medical imaging or optical engineering is a plus
Benefits & Perks
Emit Imaging offers competitive compensation including salary, bonus, and stock options along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long-term disability insurance plus 401k with matching.
Emit Imaging offers flexible work schedules, remote work, and flexible PTO, because we care about getting our work done and meeting our commitments to our customers and to each other, not how many hours each of us spends in the office. Emit Imaging also recognizes 9 federal holidays and provides a floating Birthday Holiday to be used during the week of your birthday.
All qualified applicants to Emit Imaging are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com