Website Emit Imaging, Inc.
Job Title: Research Specialist
Reports to: Application Scientist
Job Location: Baltimore, MD
Emit Imaging is seeking a researcher to join our growing laboratory team. This role requires conducting laboratory experiments with our novel imaging technology Cryo-fluorescent Tomography (CFT), maintaining accurate records of experiment protocols and results, learning data analysis methods, providing reports to the company, and supporting the growth of a new technology and company.
Who We Are
Emit Imaging is a leading manufacturer of Cryo-fluorescent Tomography (CFT) systems for the global bioresearch market with headquarters based in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 2018 on the concept that three-dimensional fluorescent based high-resolution capabilities are essential to researchers in molecular imaging, studying biodistribution, developing genetic models and molecular probes. Emit Imaging’s suite of software and instrumentation provides the most competitive product suite for this market. Our organization is driven to continuously support and develop leading-edge, upgradeable technology to best meet our customers’ needs – – and to help develop new applications to increase the use and scientific application of our tools.
- Perform laboratory tests and experiments according to established procedures and protocols
- Collect and analyze CFT studies
- Maintain accurate records of data and results, and write reports summarizing findings
- Order and maintain inventory of laboratory supplies and equipment
- Collaborate with scientists and other laboratory personnel to develop and optimize laboratory protocols and procedures
- Adhere to laboratory safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized laboratory environment
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/MS in biology, biotechnology, engineering or related field
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
Benefits & Perks
Emit Imaging offers competitive compensation including salary, bonus, and stock options along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long-term disability insurance plus 401k with matching.
Emit Imaging offers flexible work schedules, remote work, and flexible PTO, because we care about getting our work done and meeting our commitments to our customers and to each other, not how many hours each of us spends in the office. Emit Imaging also recognizes 9 federal holidays and provides a floating Birthday Holiday to be used during the week of your birthday.
All qualified applicants to Emit Imaging are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com